Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THEFT WARNING!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> BIKES,SLEDS,QUADS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FJ80Chick
Financial contributor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: THEFT WARNING!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi, Guys and Gals!

Tis the season - make sure your toys are locked down tight and insured! There's been a rash of sled and trailer thefts (and attempts) in our neighborhood (Bradwell). They're coming prepared with flatdeck trailers and are really checking things out - lifting tarps and only taking the good stuff. There's more than 1 person, as they dragged our neighbor's sled away right through his front yard! So, keep your eyes peeled!

PS If anyone sees a 2002(?) Polaris Pro-X Red with yellow graphics - may or may not have the chaincase cover installed - contact the Colonsay RCMP.

2008 Polaris Sportsman 800 Touring
2009 Victory Vegas Low
Tires

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had my quad ripped off year and a half ago.

These theiving bastards should have and open season on their heads.
1982PrairiePounder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll keep my eyes open, I had both my ATV and bike burnt to a chrisp this summer by some kids who thought it would be funny to burn the garage they were stored in. Also my brothers bike and two friends of mine had bikes in there too. All together I think we lost $15K worth of toys and riding gear Crying or Very sad . If I ever found those little bastards I would have been in jail Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> BIKES,SLEDS,QUADS All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: