Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Extend-A-"Ton" Challenge...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: The Extend-A-"Ton" Challenge... Reply with quote

so, to bring a little fun into this forum i am presenting a challenge to everyone here. There has been a lot of talk (and joking Laughing ) about how much project Extend-a-toy will weigh as a final completed rig...
Completed meaning, out of the garage with full armor (rock sliders, front and rear tube bumpers and some side protection etc....

The deadline for your answer is going to be some time in july... possibly either July 1st or July 12th so you will have plenty of time to make your educated guess...i will post the date in a few weeks..

As well, its going to be the closest guess with out going over the total.. i have a somewhat good idea of the weight in parts is but no idea what the final weight will be...

although anyone can throw an answer out , the prizes are only open to Saskatchewan residents only.. and Redbull because i see him once in a while.. (just to make things easier..) one answer only..

The prize will be as follows...

1st Place..
- will get 50 bucks cash (unless i dont like you and then its only 25 Laughing ) and i will also donate another 50 to your favorite charity..(no stupid ones please or else it will be to my favorite charity Wink ..)

2nd place..
- free breaky or cash equivilent if you live up in "somewhere in the sticks" Saskatchewan and cant claim your prize..

3rd prize..
-open to toontoys members only... 10 dollars in tickets for our monthly draw.

4th prize..
-the satisfaction of knowing that you are a good guesser... no prizes for 4th place, losers.. Laughing

I will an anouncing the winners at either a Toontoys draw or other event so.. Good luck to everyone who enters!!!!

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You in the truck or out? Dont know you, havent seen you but may be a factor. (if your a fatass).
Just kidding! Laughing
Is it like the Price is Right where its closest without going over?
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
You in the truck or out? Dont know you, havent seen you but may be a factor. (if your a fatass).
Just kidding! Laughing
Is it like the Price is Right where its closest without going over?

lol!!! it will be with me not in the truck.. Laughing i am under 200 pounds..(just barely under...) and yes, as stated above it will be closest without going over...

in my best Bob Barker voice...

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWN!!!

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: