Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for bearings for RF1A cases.. (minitruck 79-83)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:59 am    Post subject: looking for bearings for RF1A cases.. (minitruck 79-83) Reply with quote

does anyone have any left over bearings from a bearing rebuild kit (or a complete bearing kit) that they want to get rid of for a RF1A minitruck case?? I pulled 3 cases apart and most of what i have is unusable due to rust, high milage and worn or run with a lack of oil..
i am buying most of what i need through Marlin but I need a few more as well that Marlin doesnt have stock on..

i am in Saskatchewan, Canada so you would have to ship..(on my dime of course..)

most of them are for the counter gears or idlers but if anyone had a new 6308N that would be great too.. here is a pic of what i want to get pointed out with red arrows... not really interested in good used bearings unless I dont have a choice.. i dont want to spend 300 bucks on a new complete rebuild kit that has way more than i need too.. i am rebuilding a case with 4.7's and Marlins 30 spline upgraded main shaft output and front output and there are already bearing on all those parts..

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980
littlerunner
Financial contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have some good used bearings if you are in a bind.
39.5 TSL's on USA 6x6 Hummer Beadlocks
2008 F350 Superduty. 6" Franken Lift. 37's
RIP 1982 Yamaha Maxim 650
2006 Summit 800 Adrenaline
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littlerunner wrote:
I think I have some good used bearings if you are in a bind.

oops.. forgot to update.. i found all the bearings brand new through the states.. thanks for looking!!!

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: