Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

t-cases

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: t-cases Reply with quote

looking for 79-84 top shift t-cases for the earlier toyota hilux pickup trucks.. would like the shifter to be included but not necessary..

would offer 50-150 per case depending on condition and if it comes with a shifter.. seems to be the going price according to the marlin crawler forum..

i have got a few dual tcase setups to build and would like to find at least 3 t-cases..

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980

Last edited by fj-rankenstein on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Nodge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you selling the crawl boxes once assembled or are you putting one in each of your rigs?

I have one case, but was planning on using it someday down the road for a crawl box. I may be persuaded to let it go, or would be interested in a dual set up if you are selling one.
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am not too sure what i want to do with it when done.. if you arent sure if you want to get rid of your t-case than you should probably hold onto it.. i am not too sure if i will sell any of what i got when its all built.. i do appreciate the offer though.. if you feel like making some space on your shelf though i would be happy to take one or as many off your hands as possible.. Wink i am going to end up needing 6 t-cases in total..

i have been collecting parts for years now and buying stuff when it first comes out on sale with discount coupons and as well buying new parts from other marlin crawler members and members from other forums that couldnt afford to keep the new parts that they bought.. bad economy for the states means good deals for me.. Very Happy

i have all the parts to build another 4.7 geared toybox for a diesel landcruiser.. need a minitruck t-case though..

i also have enough parts to build rotated and non rotated adapter cases for minitrucks.. 3 to be exact..

i am basically just trying to free up some space on the shelves and build some of this stuff.. all of this will involve minitruck t-cases though so thats why i am looking..

fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still looking for these.. always.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: