Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T-case retaining ring

View previous topic :: View next topic  
double-d

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:44 pm    Post subject: T-case retaining ring Reply with quote

Bent the retaking ring on the main shaft trying to take it off for my crawl box build. Anyone have any? Or now where to get them quickly? Toyota is a month.
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: T-case retaining ring Reply with quote

double-d wrote:
Bent the retaking ring on the main shaft trying to take it off for my crawl box build. Anyone have any? Or now where to get them quickly? Toyota is a month.

like the retaing ring on the input shaft?? i just tore 3 of these cases apart last month.. bring your retaining ring over.. i should have several of what you need.....
also, dont be affraid to tweak it back a little in the vice if need be.. all the retaining rings seem to fit snug over all the shafts in the t-cases and then you need to stretch them even wider to get them into the retaining ring groove.. this seems to always make them never fit super snug again..

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: