Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

front dana 60 and rear 14 bolt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject: front dana 60 and rear 14 bolt Reply with quote

i want stronger axles for the next landcruiser tube buggy project.. i am still a bit newb-ish when it comes to chev stuff so excuse me if i am asking something wierd.. i am still still trying to figure this all out...

So as the title states, i am looking for a 77-87 front chev dana 60 diff.. (passenger side diff) i believe the specs i am after are open kingpin knuckles, 35 spline inner axles, 30 spline outer axles (stub shafts), and disc brakes??? this is probably all chev dana 60's i assume.. if not, well, this is what i am after... i am not interested in the dodge version of this at all...
i dont really care about ratio as i am going to regear to 4.88 and ARB lockers if possible... and i would like to find a complete diff..not something half parted out... and also not a piece of junk.. i am not interested in something that is bent, or fucked up in some way that makes it tough to fix or rebuild... just a good straight complete diff... if you had a matching gear ratio 14 bolt rear axle that you werent asking a stupid price for than i would probably take the pair... a matching set of 4.10's would be nice though..

Which brings me to the rear diff.. i think i might have found one already for cheap but if it doesnt work out i would like a 14 bolt full floater rear diff from the same erra of truck i believe.. i dont care about the brakes because they are going to get upgraded to discs.. if it matches the front diff as far as gear ratio that would be great but if not it wouldn't be a deal killer either.. again, i want something complete that is straight and not fucked up or bent..

i am not starting the truck build till next year but i am starting to collect parts now... i have no room to part anything out so i am just looking for the axles.... whatcha got??

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> Wanted All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: