Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHOW YOUR TOY
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> BIKES,SLEDS,QUADS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TALLTACO
C-Train

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: SHOW YOUR TOY Reply with quote

2007 APEX RTX and 2007 PHAZER FXT

Colin S.

Last edited by TALLTACO on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
younggun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll play

hopefully adding another one soon
ditrut

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my zrt 800, currently awaiting a new heart

'12 F-150
'10 LX570
'97 Tacoma
ostacruiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea for a new section Colin. My sled is in getting some updates done, I'll post some recent pictures when it gets home.

Here are a few of my Quad. POLARIS FTW!!!!!!!!

First one is with my HSP Exhaust, gave me a noticable boost through the RPM range and a few more hundred RPM at WOT
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UV080qHiCXY

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DiJ6nhfeTgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYXo8mCW8ec

Specs on my 500 ( Finally done adding to it....I Hope....actually not me my wife)

2007 Polaris Sportsman 500 DELUXE H.O. EFI, 28" Outlaw M/S/T's, Heavy Duty Front and Rear Springs, 3 Light Mod, Reverse Overide Mod, HighLifter Wheel Spacers, HSP(SpeedWerx) Exhaust, HeelClicker Clutch Kit, Front and Rear Bumpers, Lock 'N Ride Low Profile Windsheild, PowerMadd Hand Gaurds, Front and Rear Rack Extenders, 60" Blade W/Glacier 2 Quick Release Mount

Last edited by ostacruiser on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tires

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it have to have wheels? Laughing

ostacruiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tires wrote:

Nice boat what size is that Yammy 4-stroke?
Rainman
Financial contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: sdfgfd Reply with quote

Ok I will have to take pics and add more later but here's a start.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img][img][/img]
Quote: That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore.
ostacruiser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy $hit younggun you have two sleds two quads and a mule, and how old are you??????? Good work
younggun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only 16, but i work hard for what i have. i work in the summer, 6-7 days a week(depending if we are on the road or close to home) and 12-15 hour days. i did have a job during school but i recently got fired. i had mono and a touch of pnemonia in my lungs and wasn't able to work very much; finally over that sickness so i am on the hunt for something new.
lowdown on whats actually mine. the black sled is mine, the yellow one was; i sold it to my uncle, he sold it to my brother. polaris sportsman is mine, the both kawi's dad bought for the family.
we also picked up a new boat at the begining of summer. triumph 191FS

and i have this little number i want to turn into a "bobber" so come spring i can get my bike license and have something to ride(sorry for the crappy photo)

once i sell my black sled i am picking up an iq440 or 600RR, and among my 8 trucks(including Red, and my jeep) i dont have much $$ left for other stuff or time.
Rainman
Financial contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: bgdfgbfb Reply with quote

Quote:
and i have this little number i want to turn into a "bobber" so come spring i can get my bike license and have something to ride(sorry for the crappy photo)

That is a great bike! My bro used to have one. Let me know when you start on it. I have some Harley parts kicking around I would donate for a drink or two. :wink
Quote: That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore.
Rainman
Financial contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: nhygdh Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

That is a great bike! My bro used to have one. Let me know when you start on it. I have some Harley parts kicking around I would donate for a drink or two. :wink

K this is what I would do with that bike!! This is a Kawi but pretty similiar. What do ya think?

Rainman
Financial contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: hjff Reply with quote

My bike is just heading into the paint shop and I am picking up a side car as well so I can take the kids with me more. This is the color scheme I picked out, but I chose more retro style tank decals. The side car is smaller as well (velorex) what do you think? I am going for the retro Harley look instead of the sparkly flashy naked girl painting on the tank thing... Rolling Eyes

[/img]

Here are the two different models of the velorex. One is bigger with more trunk space, and the other is a little sleeker. Not sure which one I want yet? Confused

[/img]
Tires

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ostacruiser wrote:
Tires wrote:

Nice boat what size is that Yammy 4-stroke?

Just a fiddy. I wish it was bigger but it goes well.
younggun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: bgdfgbfb Reply with quote

Rainman wrote:
Quote:

for build plan im thinking some type of a tear drop style tank, pan seat, build a hardtail and a nobby rear tire. olive drab green; military style. there was a cool bike i seen on google similar to what i have planned but i can no longer find it.

here is my friends low budget bobber. looks pretty nice i think\

side cars are sweet. i think the third photo looks best.
Rainman
Financial contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: gbdfb Reply with quote

Find a tank from an Intruder for a nice teardrop shape. Like the one I have above with flames on. Go to R and L for a cheap used set of Ape Hangers. They pretty much have every part a guy could want to build what your thinking....for dirt cheap. I like it!! but ape hangers would look really good on that too and give you a little more room.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> BIKES,SLEDS,QUADS All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: