Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Look what the Cat drug home....................
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> BIKES,SLEDS,QUADS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Live2Crawl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Look what the Cat drug home.................... Reply with quote

Here it is. First one in saskatchewan. 14 in ground clearance factory. Doing 3 in lift and 32 In tires as soon as I get back from the lake this weekend. 32 in tires, thats bigger than some of you guys run on your toyotas Razz lol j/k

Live2Crawl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the bike family as it sits now

Mine Mud Pro 28 in tires factory.
Wifes Black 08 Kingquad 2in lift 14 in rims 27 in tires, clutch all the goodies
Daughters Red arctic cat 366 26 in mud lites.
TROY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ur thinking jeeps...

The next time you go to a farmer's door asking permission to cross his land, all that he is going to remember is that idiot in the JEEP

BTC95 wrote:

And this has been another Useless post brought to you by Troy.
younggun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Drew is rad, no matter what he drives... even if its jeeps.. and cats Wink

how much snow do you have down there Drew? depending on when i get my latest 4x project done i may need to come wheelin
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Look what the Cat drug home.................... Reply with quote

[quote=" 32 in tires, thats bigger than some of you guys run on your toyotas Razz lol j/k
Ummm. I got that clearance AND a heater AND a sat. radio. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TROY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but u dont get free lunch fed to u will u drive... sun baked hoppers are tasty

The next time you go to a farmer's door asking permission to cross his land, all that he is going to remember is that idiot in the JEEP

BTC95 wrote:

And this has been another Useless post brought to you by Troy.
ostacruiser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Drew glad you finally got your hands on one. 32 SilverBacks are gonna be testing the limits of those stock axles for sure(At least they put the bigger Thundercat axles in it, but 4.0 gearing.....yikes) Man there are gonna be a crap load of 28" M/S/T's up for sale when these things start sellin like hotcakes. You are definitely going have to make some time next summer and come visit me and the gang and ride, plow, swim, smash, crawl, rip your way through the trails up here, we can definitely test out those factory snorkels. Can't wait for the pics of the 32's, who is making a 3" lift for them, Rubberdown Customs, Highlifter, cavtos?
ostacruiser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one with a 2" lift and in the process of getting some 31's. Yours is going to look so SICK !!!!!!!
Live2Crawl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awesome Osta!! is that 1 urs? I just got back from the lake. I would love to come up go riding, Im in a club down here we do alot of riding in the moose mountains where my cabin is. Lots of really good trails and 4 wheeling in there. Even an old passanger plane that crashed in the 1970s in there. Some prett neat stuff. Anyway if thats ur mud pro give me the details on it It looks awesome!!
Live2Crawl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ostacruiser wrote:
Here's one with a 2" lift and in the process of getting some 31's. Yours is going to look so SICK !!!!!!!

I need to see more pics of this!!!. Have you run the Outlaws Osta? I have only Run the Mudzillas and wasnt really a fan. You like the outlaws over the Silverbacks??
ostacruiser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not mine, a guy's from HighLifter Forum. I would go with 31" Outlaws over 32" Monkeys, at least that's the popular opinion. They say outlaws pull harder and monkeys dig too much, I guess it's all where you ride , bottom or not. Anyways we will definatelty get together for a ride one way or another.
I ride a Sportsman 500

First one is with my HSP Exhaust, gave me a noticable boost through the RPM range and a few more hundred RPM at WOT
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UV080qHiCXY

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DiJ6nhfeTgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYXo8mCW8ec

Specs on my 500 ( Finally done adding to it....I Hope....actually not me my wife)

2007 Polaris Sportsman 500 DELUXE H.O. EFI, 28" Outlaw M/S/T's, Heavy Duty Front and Rear Springs, 3 Light Mod, Reverse Overide Mod, HighLifter Wheel Spacers, HSP(SpeedWerx) Exhaust, HeelClicker Clutch Kit, Front and Rear Bumpers, Lock 'N Ride Low Profile Windsheild, PowerMadd Hand Gaurds, Front and Rear Rack Extenders, 60" Blade W/Glacier 2 Quick Release Mount

Last edited by ostacruiser on Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Live2Crawl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats awesome. Looks alot like our trails in the park. How is the 500 with power with the 28s? I had 28 in zillas on my 07 700 king quad and found it a little brutal on power. then again i wasnt really oimpressed with that quad at all except for the ride.
ostacruiser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no trouble spinnin' the 28"s , IMO 28" Outlaw M/S/T's with a 1" lug height are the perfect size for a PoPo 500. That being said I sure would like to try a set of skinny 28" or 27" Outlaws, or a set of 28" Interco SwampLites. I wish tire manufacturers could send me some tires and I could try them and give a non bias review.....lol
I have ridden with a few KQ's and IMO they need a programmer to liven them up.
Jman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you mean "Look who drug home the cat"? get it ArcticCAT
HeHe that is gonna look sweet raised with big tires
Live2Crawl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ostacruiser wrote:
I have no trouble spinnin' the 28"s , IMO 28" Outlaw M/S/T's with a 1" lug height are the perfect size for a PoPo 500. That being said I sure would like to try a set of skinny 28" or 27" Outlaws, or a set of 28" Interco SwampLites. I wish tire manufacturers could send me some tires and I could try them and give a non bias review.....lol
I have ridden with a few KQ's and IMO they need a programmer to liven them up.

WEll im gonna have a set of 28 in msts maybe u can wear out for me lol. low miles ill sell em to yea!! I need a link to that mud pro with the 31si cannot find it on highlifter. I have been doing some reading im am thinking those 31 might be better than the silverbacks, they are alot lighter!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> BIKES,SLEDS,QUADS All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: