Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally Got it Finished, Mostly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> BIKES,SLEDS,QUADS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ostacruiser

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Finally Got it Finished, Mostly Reply with quote

I have been adding parts over the last couple months and I think I am fairly close to having my bike completed. Everything works flawlessly, might do a front rack rad relocate in the future and throw some BRP overfenders and some Ricochet aluminum skids under it.
2010 CanAm Outlander 800R XT
Power Steering, QE Visco Lock, 29.5" Outlaws, ITP 212 Rims-Black, BRP HPG/HD Shock Spring Kit+3/4" Pipe Lift Front, Preload Cranked on Rear,Kahovec Industries Custom Center Snorkels, Fan Overide Switch, BRP 3000lb Winch, QSC MudPro Clutch, HMF Performance exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzY3IFxtxY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Hm5mbVPXo
the Dude

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GoHiSK1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are going to do any serious mudding when the out side temps are warn to hot the rad relocate is almost a must for most quads. Once the fins on the rad fill up with gook the fan over ride switch will not be able to keep the Outlander cool. I tried with the rad in stock location but got tired of the temp light coming on. Now with the rad on the front rack the fan seldom cuts in except on the hottest days or the muskeg is very deep.
Good looking ride. Have you been out on it , yet looks very shinny and clean yet. I have been on 4 muddy rally's so far this spring. All with lots of water , mud , and skeg.

Jigger
ostacruiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoHiSK1 wrote:
If you are going to do any serious mudding when the out side temps are warn to hot the rad relocate is almost a must for most quads. Once the fins on the rad fill up with gook the fan over ride switch will not be able to keep the Outlander cool. I tried with the rad in stock location but got tired of the temp light coming on. Now with the rad on the front rack the fan seldom cuts in except on the hottest days or the muskeg is very deep.
Good looking ride. Have you been out on it , yet looks very shinny and clean yet. I have been on 4 muddy rally's so far this spring. All with lots of water , mud , and skeg.

Jigger

Check out my youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/ostacruiser
GoHiSK1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like lots of your ridding partners already know the fix to overheated engines.
Also recognize 1 rider in the video`s . [ JJ on the mud pro.] I would guess that you and I have maybe been at the same ralleys.

Jigger
ostacruiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Last edited by ostacruiser on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoHiSK1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like to but have commitments for today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> BIKES,SLEDS,QUADS All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: