Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thieving bastards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BTC95
wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Thieving bastards Reply with quote

So last night my wife asked me to go get the Christmas gift we got for her Dad from the garage so she could wrap it. We bought him one of thos 230 piece rachet tool sets from Canadian Tire when they were on sale a month or two back. Our garage is detached and is locked with a pad lock, and when I went to unlock it the pad lock had been broken apart. When I went into my garage there were a bunch of boxes torn open and thrown on the floor that were on shelves up high. Thats when it sunk in that I'd been robbed. It looks like the bastards got the following bigger things. My Dewalt 4 piece 18v tool set including drill recip saw ect, the mastercraft 230 piece socket set that was suppose to be my father in laws gift, my electric impact, A sony car cd player, and I'm sure a bunch of other tools. It was about 11 pm when I discovered this, so I still need to do a full inventory and I'm sure they stole a bunch of other stuff I have not noticed yet. It also looks like they were setting things up to come back and grab a bunch of other stuff they left as the garage door had been left unlocked and the broken lock had been placed back on the side door of the garage in a manner that made it look like it was latched. I'm sure they were planning to be back for the rest of the stuff they left. I sure hope karma take care of these bastards.

So, the lesson for everyone here is make sure that your valuables are locked down and well protected.

It is in good shape but as i said...it doesn't work.
the Dude

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks.

thieving bastards

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Tires

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a couple bud's together for beers.... And wait.

Open yourself a few cans of that good old fashioned whoop-ass.
maxigaz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really bad. I always think about how could i make my garage safer. I have lots of tools around. I would be really fxxxed if somebody would take them.
There is a set of "maximum" on sale from tomorrow, 70% off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: