Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone collect toyota collectables??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: anyone collect toyota collectables?? Reply with quote

i am curious to see what other people have or if they even collect toyota stuff.. post up what ya got!!
my collection is by no means that great but i have been collecting toyota collectable stuff now for probably the last 5 years or so.. part of this collection consists of hotwheels cars, radio control toyota's and small scale toyota models.. i was out today at Walmart and found more toyota toys.. i will save anyone the hassle of going out there though because i bought all of them.. Laughing there are two different colour first gen 4runners in the matchbox collection if anyone is curious..
anyhow, if ya got something, post it up!! i am always curious to see what out there!!

i have about 3 different race versions of this truck.. hotwheels always seems to release a different paint scheme offroad topless fj40 every year.

ahhh!! finally a blue one.. i have a green one, a red one, a white one and now a blue one.. and its the nice "nordic blue" colour.. if funny how it says its a 1968 fj40 but its got a diesel badge on the front grill.. the diesel didnt come to canada till the late 70's.. must be an overseas cruiser..

and the front shot.. yes, i might take one out of its package some day.. Laughing

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've looked all over for the blue 40.
varty yo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought 3 of the blue 40's at north walmart today in regina
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freaking hoarders! Very Happy
maxiht

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a plastic bin of matchboxes, some hotweels too.
Wanted to collect semi trucks but ended up with off road and rally vehicles.
There are quite a few Yotas too....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: