Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interchangeable parts - 91 pickup/93 4 runner 2 door

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanhooton

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Interchangeable parts - 91 pickup/93 4 runner 2 door Reply with quote

Hello again everyone, the sps decided my 91 pickup 22re needed a light vehicle inspection. So I went and bought a 93 2door 22re 4 runner sr5!
I'm wondering ..
What parts interchange or can I simply check a link for axle sizes, front diffs, tranny, starter, alternator, t case? I put lotsa parts in the pickup so I have to decide if I'm deboning it to the core and keeping stock of parts - then I have a body with a pretty useful extra cab only a cab corner is rusted thru.. Which would be for sale among all the other part that are not interchangeable. .. Too much in my head right now!!! Any links or info?
Thanks a heap!
Aaron
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

being that they are both 4 cylinder trucks pretty much everything will interchange.. as far as specs go, check the vin tag in the door jamb and it will give what axle code, tranny code and any other bit of mechanical info you will need..

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980
rustythe4x4

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 91 4runner that parts are just flying off of... for sale, of course! Smile

Still runs and drives, 3l auto.

Better than a plugged nozzle, working it out can be a pain in the ass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: