Toontoys Forums Forum Index Toontoys Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marlin Crawler roundup 2015

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Marlin Crawler roundup 2015 Reply with quote

after the mass confusion and uncertainty if this years Marlin Crawler was actually going to happen ( and yes it happened..) it looks like they are really on the ball for next year...

September 18-20 2015 I thought this years was really good but 2015 promises to be awesome!!

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=97676.0

my yard looks like a toyota dealership circa 1980
benji

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you going again next year JP?
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was thinking that i wanted to take a break for a year or so but now i dont know... if the raffle is awesome and we have a chance to meet up with our friends down there again next year than why not??

I dont know how this works with your racing schedule but you thinking of coming?? you should come and take the wifey too!!
i know if there was someone else interested in making the trip down and wheeling from our small group of friends than it would definitely push me to make sure i would go... its one of those trails that you have to do at least once in your life..

i guess the other small detail is that next year the wifey and I want to go to cruise moab easrly in the year and then i would like to go to black hills too... i dunno...

benji

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fj-rankenstein wrote:
i was thinking that i wanted to take a break for a year or so but now i dont know... if the raffle is awesome and we have a chance to meet up with our friends down there again next year than why not??

I dont know how this works with your racing schedule but you thinking of coming?? you should come and take the wifey too!!
i know if there was someone else interested in making the trip down and wheeling from our small group of friends than it would definitely push me to make sure i would go... its one of those trails that you have to do at least once in your life..

i guess the other small detail is that next year the wifey and I want to go to cruise moab easrly in the year and then i would like to go to black hills too... i dunno...

I won't be able to decide on any trips until the new year when the race schedule comes out. I'd love to make as many events as possible!
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha!!!! i just finished talking with Kurt from Cruiser Outfitters and he said that they are moving CruiserFest to the weekend after labour day which is one week before Marlincrawler roundup.. sooooooo, there is a very very good chance that we will be attending both.. i would love to do some light wheeling/trailriding in moab area and then finish off at the Millar motorsports Landcruiser museum in Tooele.... from there we have a week to make our way down to the Rubicon and wheel with Marlin and friends again... should be a good 2015...

oh yeah, and if i can swing it I would still love to go back to Blackhills cruiser classic if anyone from here is going...

littlerunner
Financial contributor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackhills will be an annual trip for me from now on.
39.5 TSL's on USA 6x6 Hummer Beadlocks
2008 F350 Superduty. 6" Franken Lift. 37's
RIP 1982 Yamaha Maxim 650
2006 Summit 800 Adrenaline
fj-rankenstein

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo HOO!!!

Marlin Roundup registration is now open!!!!

http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=98535.0

anyone going this year?

the wife and I have already been planning for a little while now!! I cant wait!! Cruiser fest registration is opening next month also!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toontoys Forums Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: